05 March, 2011

Delight yourself in the Lord ps 37/4

My passion in life is to know Him. My purpose in life is to know Jesus intimately. My desire when I wake up is to wake up to His beautiful face, His warm embrace and to taste the sweetness of His presence. My goal is to know You more Lord. I want to seek you, feel you, see you and love you with all my heart, soul and strength. Nothing in this life compares to the blessing of knowing You. There is nothing better in this life than to be in Your presence. To feel Your glory, to touch Your grace and to rest in Your arms. I love you Abba Father! I love You my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I adore You oh precious Holy Spirit … how I long to love you more this day, how I cherish every Word You speak to Me, I pray that every person I meet, every person I encounter would know You the way I know You, how I love to be LOVED by You… You alone are my desire. Jesus I need you like I need water to survive…

May this be our prayer this day…. I need Jesus… Come Lord Jesus come!

No comments: